Sunday, November 8, 2009

Its all over!!


Its me, back again with my exam results, as XefroX wished for.
All of them were not as i wished and expected for...

-_-*

I was totally embarrassed about the results i got this time, bu i was happy to hear good comments, as always.

So here are my exams results:

Dhivehi : 92.5

English : 95

Islam : 92.5

Social : 97.5

Maths : 98.5

Science : 93

* horrible look *

Then, here goes my report marks!! It was so annoying!!
I was really sophisticated about it.

Dhivehi : 94

English : 96

Islam : 95

Social : 98

Maths : 98

Science : 94

This surely isnt good, right?? There were so hard this time, and so confused about it!! Hope to get a better marks than this next time, because i hope that i would get top scorer next year. So people, wish me luck for next time!!

*.-

And guess what??
I am going to go on vacation to Lanka again!! Then, i will go to Leisure World again, and have fun with my cousin in Lanka in the water area and land area. Its a great carnival dude!!

* jump for joy *

But, too bad for CuTie, my best friend forever in life's birthday is the next day i go to Lanka!!She was so depressed about it, but don't worry my dear, i promised i will give her a huge present while coming back.

So how were your results?? I hope to get an answer from you all.

image from deviantART, Ronaaa

16 comments:

  1. yeah dnt worrie u atleast got 3rd place in class sure u can do better mabey u can get 1st place either dnt worrie u did good this either atlest better than me............ yeah i m soo sad i wont have my BFF in my own BIRTHDAY PARTY.... wish u were here but u just cant miss it ? well thnx for the present.......hmm wat will be inside it:P :P??

    ReplyDelete
  2. and commented on a wrong blog adrees anyways XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous, thanks!

    c u t e r i s a , yeah i do think and i do believe that i did really bad this time because i did so careless, like wise other times, i get the first!! Yeah, and i too will be always better than you, =p....Too bad, right, i won't be there for you on your birthday to play pranks on you and will really miss you. You said thank you too soon and dont expect the expected like there maybe a cockroach inside it!! XD

    CuTie CheeekZ, LOL!! I too was thinking why you commented by the c u t e r i s a!! >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. first thank u for posting ur result...
    and ur result is lykk i dont know...juss wanna ask u wats inside ur head..heehhe..seriouslyy...u r too way good..hehe...

    anyways im not studing so no result to share..hehe..but still...thi result fenifa moya vejje..hehehe...and gudluck.. 100 hoadhan vaane thivarun..seriouslyy...cheers gall

    ReplyDelete
  5. XefroX, yeah welcome, no problem!! Nah, i was too way careless than the last time, i used to score 100 too, but everyone keeps telling me that i am really good...and i will try next time to get hundreds because i want to get top scorer of Kalaafaanu School!! Thanks for giving me more hope. Cheers! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey laya gud news rea;;y gud news hmm mabey u shud tell ur gud news to tell them frist ok iw ill tell ?? k laya is cuming to my birthday party *cheeeeerxx* and... i told my mom about the vaccation gess wat she said? she said she is ok to send me with u to vacation and i asked dad even he right aways said sure why not but he want a lil more infor thats ur moms job hope ur mom will call my mom soon! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. CuTie CheeekZ, hey, but next time isnt it?? Dont worry i will ring you next time, and will be posting to this blog in December although i am away, so people, wish me bon voyage!! Yeah, and thats great i will go to your birthday party and we will have alot of fun!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. u think this is bad? woah.. adhi rangalhah hedhi nama? :S
    sometimes i dont get the brainy ppl. even if they loose one mark.they say they did bad. but think abt it..average mark is arnd 60 o so. and u get 90+ and stil u think u did bad?! waoohh.u must be reali gud at ur studies.!!!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. someonesomwhere, hehe, is it??I seldom hear it from my frends!! But, thank you alot! =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha yea someonesomwhere, laya is telling the truth... she get 1st place everyear last term even and this time its like her worst!! u will understand when u kno her better ryte sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CuTie CheeekZ, hehe yeah, you are probably telling the truth. =D And most impotantly, dont forget to post tomorrow!! Its gonna be your birthday!! XD HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEST FRIEND FOREVER IN LIFE!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. CuTie CheeekZ, welcome, my dear!! Always there for you!! And thank you for inviting me over to your house for the party too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Its gonna get harder n harder as you promote to higher level classes
    Be thankful, and try to appreciate yourself : )
    You did well!
    congrats

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous, thank you so much! Yeah, i know that it is gonnaget harder as i have put more effort on studying! =]

    ReplyDelete